Newsroom - News worth sharing app for iPhone and iPad
9552 ratings )
Current version: 9.5.0
, last update: 4 months ago
First release : 31 Mar 2009
App size: 165.67 Mb
The news is our story. See live stories develop in politics, sports, business, and entertainment with breaking news alerts. Our made-for-mobile daily video series and trending topics help you stay on top of the day’s headlines. And since our app learns your interests based off the topics and issues you follow, you get the stories you care about most. Because what happens on the news happens to us all. Get the moments that matter on Newsroom.
- Broaden your perspective with news from the top publishers on the web - Yahoo, ABC News, NBC News, HuffPost, Wall Street Journal, NPR, Bloomberg, Buzzfeed, and CNN, among others.
- Watch our new video series that cover the day’s headlines to make staying informed more fun than ever
- Choose from hundreds of topics to get a personalized news feed full of the news youre interested in across US and World News; get new trends in finance, health, business, sports, entertainment, lifestyle and much more.
- Check out the Trending tab to keep up-to-date on the most shared stories on the web.
- Get personalized alerts to help you stay on top of the news and conversations that are relevant to you so you dont miss out.
- Tap "Explore" to find the topics that align with your passions and interests. The more vibes you follow, the more tailored the app will become to your interests.
- Browse your Newsroom to read all the news thats important to you and debate and discuss with a passionate community.
- Dont forget to sign in using your Yahoo account to get the stories and conversations tailored to your interests.
News, Politics, Sports, Finance, Health and much more!
- Follow the latest US and World news, including the latest on the Trump presidency and all the news from Washington.
- Go beyond the episodes on your favorite television shows, know what to see with the latest movies coverage and get the inside scoop on celebrity gossip.
- Get the latest scores and news across the NFL, College Football, MLB, NHL, NBA, MLS, and more, from our award winning journalists.
Have feedback to make our app even better? Visit our forum at http://yhoo.it/2dbVXOk
Pros and cons of Newsroom - News worth sharing app for iPhone and iPad
Newsroom - News worth sharing app good for
Really informative app keeps up with things going around the world news and entertainment ! Keep up the awesome work guys
Refreshing update to app. Quite user friendly. Enjoy using it.
I love this application I would like it even better if I could have a way to set the fonts a little bigger.
I did not use the previous versions but I have been enjoying this new version. I enjoy the navigation features and having comments on each article! This is a huge plus and I HATE how other news apps dont have this feature. Great job yahoo!
Great artwork. Very nice organization. Only negative is same story is repeated under the same header or in an incorrect header. Proof reader is asleep.
I need my news very simple.
I have no attention spam.
Yahoo is exactly what I need ;)
Some bad moments
I dont like that I cant get my local news! I think the boxes are cumbersome and I dont like that I cant browse without having to go back to the boxes.
Thoroughly dislike the new upgrade, particularly that I am stuck with "My Feed," which is some algorithms nation of what interests me. It also renders Yahoo useless as a search engine. I have shifted over to Google, which I like a lot less but it, unlike Yahoo, works easily. Bery dissatisfied with Yahoo app now and it previously was always my first option.
It seems Yahoo ceased to be a news media melting pot and became a left-wing loudspeaker.
Bias, your name is Yahoo.
The new format is NOT a successful attempt to hide Yahoos new found socialist ideology.
I deleted my yahoo app today. The new update is disappointing. I have been religiously checking my yahoo app for years. Im sad it see it go :(
Prior to this miserable and unwanted "upgrade" I used the Yahoo app almost every day, and generally several times a day. Now when I bring up to app to search for something all I get is "Sorry, we couldnt find any vibes that matched your search"! What the hell!!! All Im looking for is information on a particular subject, Im not looking to "vibe" anything! What happened to my great and very useful Yahoo app? I have been a loyal user of Yahoo! From the very beginning, but now Im feeling like Im being pushed away. Great! Now I guess Ive got to start using google for finding out the information Im looking for. Thanks a lot!
I dont understand the new format. Visually, its fine. But now I have to see peoples comments to news stories scrolling at the bottom of each article. Why would I want this? Has Yahoo ever read the dumb, ignorant, vile nonsense spewed by its user community?
trending music app,
trending free music,
and other. So, download free Newsroom - News worth sharing .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually Newsroom - News worth sharing iOS app used & searched for